Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Prelude Track by Track Break Down



Peace,

  1. In a few weeks I will be delivering my latest project to the public. "Before The Prelude" is an exciting project and i cant wait to get it out there for you all to hear. Ive been hard at work and anyone who has worked with me can tell you that alot goes into each and every song that i write.

With the impending release of my new project, ive been spending a lot of time listening to The Prelude:This is Not A Mixtape. The cd means a lot to me for a myriad of reasons. So in honor of the anniversary of its release, and as a build up to "Before The Prelude" I'll be re-releasing The Prelude one track at a time here on my blog. Each post will include a "Rhyme & Reason" post to accompany it. I will break down the recording and thought process behind each and every track. Enjoy!!!!

In case you dont want to wait and collect it track by track.

The Prelude:This is Not A Mixtape

No comments: